7 tips for keeping your dog safe during the 4th of July weekend
Did you know that according to HomeAgain, more pets get lost on Independence day than any other day of the year? Here are 7 tips for keeping them safe during the holiday weekend:
1) Make sure your dog is wearing an updated collar and ID tag.
2) Take a current photo, just in case you need it.
3) Exercise your dog early before parties and fireworks begin.
4) Keep your dog away from flames during cookouts.
5) Have (CBD-infused) dog treats nearby to keep them calm.
6) Leave your dog at home with relaxing music to cover any firework noises.
7) Check in on them and most importantly, enjoy your time together!